Coffee calm

Blue Bottle Coffee - Mint Plaza


Kyoto Style Iced Coffee

Dress Anthropologie, Blazer Gap (old), Tights Target, Boots Forever 21 

If you ever wondered what the best coffee in San Francisco is then look no further than Blue Bottle Coffee. My family and I discovered it a few years ago in its original location in Hayes Valley and we have been fans ever since. One of their newer locations is in the Mint Plaza and it is one of my favorite places to stop by whenever we go into the city. The coffee shop itself is beautiful and the way they make their coffee so calmly is a good counter to the fast pace of the workweek. I love to stop by and have one of their Kyoto style iced coffees or their amazing lattes and slow down and re-center myself and take the time to enjoy my family, the city, the smell of the coffee and to not stress about anything.

Comments