Bright lips



Sometimes all you need to punch up an outfit is a bright lip. One of my go-to's is NARS schiap it is a matte lipstick but it doesn't make my lips feel "cakey" (is that a word?) or dry. It is a very bright shade of pink, but that's what makes it so fun. When the weather is warm and I want to go from casual to date night all I need is this lipstick.  Also, you can't tell in this picture but my pants are also pink/coral....what? As a little kid I never wore pink or actually even liked it, I was more of a hiking boots with dresses kind of girl (it's true, I have the pictures to prove it!). But in the past few years I have been slowly warming up to it and now I even gravitate to the brightest pink shade for my lips. I think that a certain sweet baby of mine has something to do with this....and I am perfectly fine with that.

What are some colors that are new for you guys? Am I the only color convert our there?



Peplum top - Anthropologie, Jeans - JCrew, Jacket Abercrombie (ebay find), clutch -Gap

Comments