This and that...

Happy Thursday! This week has flown by and I just can't bring myself to believe that it is already mid June. June 21st is the Summer Solstice, that means that tomorrow will be the longest day of the year and the earth will be as close as it can tilt towards the sun. Whoa!

Here are some things I am enjoying in the sunlight right now:


1. Our Summer Tradition
Weekly picnics out in the sun at the Farmer's Market. Jumpy houses, slides, food, live music! No wonder a little someone I know gets this excited every Wednesday.


2. Cool Shades
Best way to protect your eyes from the sunlight? Minnie Mouse polka dotted shades!



3. Yummy Cocktails
Ok, this one has nothing to do with the Sun or the Summer Solstice other than this is what I would like to be drinking on June 21st, 2013 at around 5:30 pm




Comments

Post a Comment