Valencia strolling, Part 2






Yesterday's post was all about the cultural aspect of our escape to the city. But I would be lying to your face if I didn't tell you that the real reason we go to Valencia Street (or anywhere for that matter) is for the food and drinks. I grew up with parents who would plan their travel itineraries around the meals they would have, and I have carried that tradition onto my own little family. This time around we hit Tacolicious for some tacos (disclaimer...75% of the tacos pictured above were consumed by my husband) and some beers. Seriously, you must have try this place if you live in the area. Best tacos in the city!
Another place that is a must when we visit is Fellow Barber , where we drop off the husband to have some alone time get a haircut.  Meanwhile baby O and I go and play at the toy store Paxton Gate Kids
To end the day we go to Ritual Coffee to fuel up on some caffeine and baked goodies. I love watching them make the drip coffee, they make it look so easy, but I know I would be making a mess so I am always in awe. 
And with that my friends I conclude my guide for an "escape from the 100 degree heat" day in the city.

Comments

  1. love the pics! believe it or not, i've never been to Ritual (eeek)! i must try it soon!

    xx
    The Fancy Pants Report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by the blog! I highly recommend it, I had the iced latte to beat the heat. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment