November Inspiration


OVERSIZED CABLE-KNIT SWEATER from ZaraGorjana Newport Double Drop EarringsSimple chicCamel turtle neck, white jeans with navy coat on shoulders, amazing and elegant...A.L.C. Zandra Leopard-Print Silk Midi-Dress - Dresses - 505282161Pearl Swirl Brooch from Sweet & Spark. Click through to shop our modern, one-of-a-kind vintage jewelry collection!
Active Botanical SerumEveryday chambray shirtNo.04 Bois de Balincourt


This month I am inspired by cozy knits, classic pieces for fall and some self-care essentials for those (finally!) cold mornings.

Cozy Knits -
I recently pinned this Zara chunky sweater. The chunky knit and color would be perfect for both work (my office is always freezing) and weekends paired with skinny jeans. It also comes in a vibrant red and the price point, like all good Zara finds, is very accessible. I might just need them in both colors??

Also loving anything cashmere from Halogen to layer under coats and jackets. Some favorites here and here.

Classic Fall Pieces -
I am all about the tomboy, Parisian girl look for fall. I have been playing with the idea of creating a fall uniform of sorts around classic pieces like black skinny jeans, chambray tops, boots, oxfords, midi dresses (splurge here and more accesible here).

Self-Care Essentials -
When it is (finally!!) cold outside, mornings can be rough to haul myself out of bed. But if I know I have small self-care treats to look forward to, then leaving the warm bed doesn't seem too bad.

I have been coveting The Vintner's Daughter serum for a long time, but can't bring myself to splurge ($185!) for something I haven't tried yet. (What if it makes me break out?)  But I recently discovered you can order a sample pack for $35 from their website. Everywhere I look, people swear it is a magical potion so can't wait for it to arrive and add it to my morning routine and see what all the hype is about.

If you are like me, having a good candle can be a form of self-care. I love having them around especially on those cold, dark mornings! The No. 04 Bois de Balincourt from Maison Louis Marie will be one of those candles you stock up on for years. It is my favorite scent without being overly pwerful. Also - the packaging would make you think this is a splurge candle, but it is only $34 and lasts a long time!






Comments